How do corporations (rhinoceroses) win over unicorns (startups worth over USD 1 billion) in the long-term competitive struggle? This is a modern instructional manual written by reputable top managers who have at some point managed such major companies as Sberbank, Walmart, IBM Global Business Services, and X5 Retail Group. The book provides simple step-by-step recommendations for pioneers of the digital era.
You will be able to:
- create a «roadmap» for digital transformation;
- prepare the thinking of managers for the task and give them the necessary competencies;
- select the right goal for your strategy;
- avoid 30 traps when introducing innovations;
- develop your own unique technological solutions for transformation and master digitalization skills, using the experience of such leaders as AirBnB, Uber, Amazon, Google and others.
Victor Orlovsky — executive Partner of Fort Ross Ventures.
Vladimir Korovkin — head of Innovations, International Management School «Skolkovo».