From this book you will learn:
- What is the difference in the male and female brain?
- What is the maximum load human muscles could hold?
- Where does the dust go when we breathe in?
- What happens to our food at various digestive stages?
- How we manage to stay in bed while being asleep?
Huge interactive human body anatomy atlas with a cutting. While turning pages of this book, you are moving through different «layers» of our body: nervous system, blood circulation, skeleton, muscles and so on. Printing is done on a transparent film that is inserted into firm cardboard. This book contains the most useful information, presented in an approachable way, that will allow you to explain to your child how his body works.